Are you sick of shaving, don’t have the time to shave as often or suffering from skin irritations caused by shaving? Well, maybe it is time you try waxing! These top 10 benefits of waxing over shaving will give you an overview of why many people have converted to waxing as a method of hair removal.
Top 10 Benefits of Waxing over Shaving
- It lasts longer than shaving because it pulls the hair from the roots.
- No cuts or nicks that can leave you with scars, especially if you are like me that has skin susceptible to discoloration even for a minor cut.
- Shaving can cause rashes on sensitive skin.
- For many, waxing makes the hair grow slower and finer .
- Waxing produces smoother results because hair is pulled from the root.
- Shaving can result to stubbles. If you don’t shave often enough, your legs will feel rough and abrasive.
- Waxing will make your skin feel smoother longer without feeling itchy, because of slower hair regrowth.
- Contrary to popular belief, waxing is not always painful. if you do it right, it is almost pain-free.
- Waxing is fast and convenient.
- Skin is less susceptible to irritations associated with shaving such as ingrown hairs, irritation, redness and bumps caused by shaving. #waxingvsshaving #spaservices